Thursday, June 11, 2009

PERSEVERANCE










I get up every morning and I thank God for another day. He has blessed me each and every day to feel good in my body. I haven't had a Lupus flare since I have been diagnosed with Lupus. I don't take for granted what God has done in my life. I cook, go on walks, exercise, do physical therapy and I don't complain. God has given me the strength, endurance and perserverance to do things day by day. Every day I remember that I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength and the ability to do things.



Prayer for the Day
Dear Heavenly Father, we bless you today. Thank you for the wonderful favor you give us when we are serving You and your causes. You have made a way many times for us when there was not a way to take care of something in the natural. I am grateful for the gifts You have given us. May we always use them to bless those that You send us to. Lord, keep us from the temptation to use money as a means of manipulation, but rather let us use our money to bless and help others with. Lord, may we also never be guilty of using the spiritual gifts you give us to manipulate others or for self gain. Forgive Your ministers that have succumbed to this and deliver them and change their hearts. Purify our hearts and motives Lord, that we might bring glory to You and never any reproach. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
God helps those who help themselves. Lupus is an autoimmune disease; these diseases are mysterious, scary and a wakeup call for all of us. There are approximately 80 to 100 of them with another 40 waiting for a name. Medical science cannot explain why and has not found a cure for even one. You can trigger one of them just by having an auto accident, taking aspirin, medication or by starting a new exercise routine, even too much stress says latest research. Have you changed anything in your life, "Look for the root, it is in the basics beginning with what is on your fork, what toxins are in your body, what exercise do you do, what stress is in your life, what is your spiritual base". Scientific arrogance has led us down the wrong path we better stop and take a close look at what is happening. This month 144 new chemicals which are part of the Lupus problem will be added too industry with no oversight control at all. Autoimmune disease is the worst kind of contradiction; for a Lupus sufferer you are attacking your own body with your immune system, a world upside down. God Bless You in Your Search.

Sincerely
Paul